Tuesday, October 23, 2012

And just like THAT, I knew.

Last night, working on justinab.com, into my head, from seemingly NOWHERE jumped -Hooah-
I was typing away and suddenly I said a little prayer...ah God please help this country(My Brad/me were watching the debate) Then it flipped to, and please help me with what I am doing-makeingthe rightchoices- helpthesesamazingpeople- etc.
In my mind I suddenly hear, HOOah.( yes, it was Al Pacino's voice.)

The Scent of a Woman. My physical response to the word was so strong I had to go find the movies clips to remind myself of what I was obsessed about all those years ago. I remember watching the movies and reaching up to find my face wet and not being sure when or why. It was when I was two of course.


This is where I was for years. But I am past that now. He reminded me of THEN...and






Of NOW with the googled  onomatopoeic word HOOAH

No comments:

Post a Comment