Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eat Drink Marry and Hopfully No Police.

Reception Venue : Check
Rehearsal Venue: Check
Invitations: Check
Flowers : Check
Attendants :Check
Music= Rehearsal/Wedding/Reception : Check
High Tea: Check
Grooms Attire: Check
What I will Be Prancing Around In:Check


HOLD the PHONE.....I haven't yet mentioned the actual reception venue. Lord Have Mercy on my soul.

Find to follow two photos and the website information.
The VIEW is speculator.

<span class=

<span class=



http://charleston.weddings.com/Local/charleston-The-Harbor-Grille/VendorDetail.aspx/CAR-217601



http://www.theharborgrille.com/


Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any inappropriate behavior exhibit by hockey/ lacrosse boys or close to term pregnant Mummies. Also, new Mummies receive a get out of jail free card! I am SO NOT a woohoo girl but the last sentence is defiantly squeal worthy.

Brad is so excited(we are talking giddy) about the four hours of open bar. My version was more a wine coordinating with each course, champagne throughout and cognac to finish sort of celebration.( with a full coffee and espresso bar of course.) Brad wants a high end kegger. Stop my loves, I am being cheeky. However, I AM enthralled with the signature drinks=Moscow Mules-Elderflower Champagne Cocktails- and Black Raspberry Juleps. (I did insist we serve the salad after the entree and the beef/cheese had to be aged.) I have never been intoxicated . I PROMISE. I will not make July 31 2009 my first foray into puking girl-somebody PLEASE hold my hair- show some part of my body that has NEVER seen the light of day- sort of giddy bride. I fully intend to keep this soiree G rated. No worries.
SERIOUSLY NO worries.




No comments:

Post a Comment