Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome to the world of Impending Wedding Syndrome

Friends and Family, beware. I'm not sure how this happens, but I tell you, you think you're a fairly laid-back, calm person, and then one particularly stressful day you buy the wrong invitation paper on ebay.(Lynn:I will not pay seven dollars a sheet for the plant-able paper. Jonna:HEY, wait I bet we can get it on ebay Brad: I will order it... started all this..) You are a few days away from a serious wedding etiquette time line disaster, experience a small, private moment of wig-out-lose your-ever-loving-mind-ness on your casita floor, and all of a sudden you figure out where they get the crazies for these Bridezilla shows. I have actually said-begin quote- I will NEVER be like those psyco-crazy-mean-princesses type chicks -end quote. Just try changing the venue and planning the wedding for 2,367 miles away. Welcome to our personal little hell. The only thing that helps... Brad is a groomzilla. We are a matching pair.

I have to add the following commercial to keep it real. I realize it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the current post but it serves to remind us both that thing could be a WHOLE lot worse.

Funny Cell Phone Commercial




2 comments: